Monday, March 26, 2012

What (or who) is in the Tunnels?

All right, let’s get down to brass tacks here – let’s rule out what this potential tunnel-dwelling entity is not:

1.      It’s not a cryptid.  Through my research, and a description from Roland, this entity takes the shape of a human being – or something resembling a human being.  Even if the entity is not human, and only taking the shape of a human (or hijacking the physical form of a human), it would still not be considered a cryptid, as a cryptid is the same in both substance and form.

2.      It may very well be an alien, I cannot rule that out; however the history of alien sightings and happenings suggests they originate far above the land, and not beneath it.

3.      This leaves it as a prime candidate for a “spirit.

With these points in mind, specifically number three, I don’t think it’s as simple as all this…I think it’s much more complex than I, or anyone else, expected...

No comments:

Post a Comment