Thursday, March 22, 2012

Descendants of Noah

I have investigated the validity of the “tip” I received earlier this month, and have determined that it is indeed sound.

A student of mine, Roland Billings, first mentioned the potential phenomenon to me earlier in the semester, and the only reason I inject a student’s opinion into my personal blogs is that this particular person is no longer a student of mine.  Roland mysteriously dropped my class after I pursued the subject of this phenomenon with him, and soon after his Spring Break.  This may or may not have anything to do with his decision to drop my class, but I mention it because it conforms to the timeframe.  Roland, a “goth,” not a typical “goth” but he did sometimes sport a black trench coat, attended a series of “underground parties” in the tunnels underneath the streets of Arkansas.  I’m assuming these were similar to those parties thrown in the catacombs that exist under the streets of Paris, teenagers often gather there to get away from their parents on the weekends (there are a plethora of ways into these tunnels, ways that law enforcement haven’t caught onto yet). 

There’s a long history, a lore if you will, surrounding tunnel systems such as these, such as the tunnels under Chinatown in Los Angeles, for instance, which were used to connect people to speakeasies during prohibition, and are now used for not much more than cool "hangout" spots for local high schoolers.  Some of these tunnels were abandoned attempts at sewage systems or subway rails; regardless, they exist and there are many.  And the system under our feet – excuse me, my feet (I sometimes forget the reach of the internet) -- is rumored to be home to an unidentified species of life forms, a subspecies that may in fact exhibit a type of paranormal phenomenon.

Many years ago, explorers were said to have stumbled upon a tunnel just north of Batesville, Arkansas, that was illuminated by a greenish phosphorescence and inhabited by a race of beings who stood 7 to 8 feet tall and had bluish skin.  The beings, or creatures, who appeared to have access to advanced technology, told the explorers they were the “direct descendants of Noah.”


After I received this first tip from Roland, I began my investigation.  I’m unsure whether his tip has anything to do with the above-referenced claim of “blue men,” but I will certainly keep that morsel of information in the back of my head.  There will be more to come as I gather and organize my data.

No comments:

Post a Comment