Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Troubling Discovery

My assistant has brought to my attention a novel that has recently released, entitled Halflings

Upon further investigation of the novel, it appears that Roland himself discovered the book, and even began engaging with the author online before he dropped my class. Why wouldn't he maintain contact with me? Why only a brief note mentioning "Halflings" with no further explanation, when he obviously viewed me as an expert on the topic of paranormal activity? This is very suspicious indeed.


I’m dismayed that my theory may have been co-opted by the “establishment” (aka NewsCorp) in what seems like an obvious attempt to discount these claims and present them to the world as nothing more than "popcorn" fiction for teens.  


I have no other choice but to try and prove everyone wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment