Friday, March 23, 2012

More is Uncovered...

I frequently receive tips and all sorts of far-fetched claims involving the paranormal, so I’m often suspicious of them and do not follow a lead unless I have done my due diligence and seriously believe there may be some tangible truth to a specific claim.  The potential activity in the tunnels underground sparked an interest in me, not only due Roland's claims, but also because of the tunnel’s proximity to the Omega Corporation, which is based just under 30 miles away on the outskirts of Harrison, Arkansas. 

As I mentioned earlier, the Omega Corporation had been consistently coming up in conversations I had while investigating Roland’s claim.  At first, I was bewildered by the connection, and by the potential ramifications of such a connection, but I now feel secure enough in my findings to begin probing this relationship further.

Omega Corporation is a major multibillion-dollar corporation that researches state-of-the-art technologies for numerous “undisclosed” clients, the kind of clients with bottomless checkbooks.  If you’re unfamiliar with Omega, just know that it’s their business to have their hands in everything that matters.  Divisions of Omega Corporation have been known to dabble in everything from testing electromagnetic pulse theories to MRI machines to titanium forging.  Their primary laboratory is in Harrison, which I recently discovered maintains an extensive medical facility. 

This is very troubling to me.

From my days as a consultant with The Defense Department, I recall that some “below-the-radar” medical testing consistently took place in underground channels, for both security and safety reasons.  I also recall that Omega Corporation was on the payroll as a government contractor for research and development in technologies at the time – mainly research into electromagnetic radiation and practical uses for it.  This is extremely interesting, and once again…troubling.


No comments:

Post a Comment