Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Paranormal Investigation of Infamy

My mother once told me as a child, “never trust a person with a mustache.”  Did that prevent me from growing a mustache in the 1970’s?  No, it did not.  The warning, although I believe it was sincere, lacked a firm grounding in reality. 

I once had a case that involved an elderly woman who swore her husband’s facial hair was a result of a pact with the devil.  While I initially accepted the retainer’s fee for my service to investigate the claim, I refunded half of the payment when I determined the claim to be less a result of evil, and more a result of this woman’s particular battle with dementia.  Needless to say, my opinion was her husband’s facial hair did not seem the least bit unnatural...



No comments:

Post a Comment