Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What are Aliens, Ghosts, and The Loch Ness Monster?


As best I can disseminate in the blog format (thank goodness I’m not twittering these thoughts, as I’ve been told you’re only allowed 140 characters), I will elaborate on the established classifications of paranormal phenomena. 

These classifications can be divided into three categories:

I’ve received feedback about being too wordy and using too big of a vocabulary.  Normally, as in the cases of my class lectures and with my students, I would respond with a chastisement: I shouldn’t dumb down my content for the fast-food consumption of my audience; but in this case, and for the purpose of disseminating as much information as possible, I will try to comply with the criticism...

In an effort to adhere to the “times,” and the attention spans of readers of the same age or below as my students, my following blogs will be brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment